Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Having hard bumps on upper thigh. Have had lump removed from breast. What are the risks?

Hi i have a hard ball type lump in my upper thigh ive first noticed last year but felt it yesterday and has grown much bigger , it hard and painless. I had a lump removed from my breast many years ago, so just a bit worried it feels just like the lump that got removed but much bigger. you can notice it when i am standing also.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query,

Probably you are suffering from lipoma.

Your description matches with it.

It is a benign collection of fat.

Dont worry it is not a serious thing.

The nly possible treatment is surgical removal,

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Thu, 17 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor