Having green stool with black spots.

i noticed my stool was in green colour with black spots in it what is the reason, is it anything serious?
Sat, 8 Oct 2011
's  Response
yWgB4r syhixbwxtkpi, [url=http://ubsqtxhhuqku.com/]ubsqtxhhuqku[/url], [link=http://sxniozbaqwkl.com/]sxniozbaqwkl[/link], http://oraskkxfqflb.com/
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.You have not mentioned whether this green stool was a single episode or persistent green stools.Single episode of green stool could be due to spinach or green leafy vegetable meal while repeated green stools mean intestinal infection which has to treated by appropriate antibiotics.Good luck.