Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Having erectile dysfunction problem. How will it be cured?

I am Male, Married, Height 5 11 , weight 85 kg & by profession a banker. I am married for 5 months now & I am suffering from sexual issues like My Dick does not get hard during inter course or sometimes if it gets hard then stays for a short time. Before marriage I had this problem 4-5 times. I had sexual relationship with my girlfriend who is my wife now since 2008. we used to sex 3- 4 times a week. but the problem is getting worse day by day. I go to office @ 9 am & return home by 8 pm. I get very much tired but still I am facing this problem. we didn t do sex for the last 5 days due to this problem. My wife is very much understanding but I am feeling very much anxious & embarassed on the issue Please HELP ME..
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

You have a very common problem of erectile dysfunction and / or premature ejaculation and it can be easily treated with medications available during this time. The class of medication is called phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors (PDE5Inh) selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and it also helps with decreased libido which is a result of depression if you are going through one. I advise you to consult with a qualified psychiatrist who might be able to help in this regard. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Fri, 19 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor