• question-icon

What is the treatment for frequent urination?

Hi, Dr. I ( age 43 years)has been suffering form uranary disorder, means frequent urination and burning sensation in the uranary track since 10 to 12 years. I also suffering from sexual disorder, means erectile dysfunction of pennis since long time. . Not only that, I am having some scrotum problem.Recently I have visited a docter(urologist) and prescribed some medicines. Whether it is right treatment or not ,please suggest me. My E-mail id: YYYY@YYYY
USG Report:
Whole Abdomen..... Impression: 1) Right renal cortical cyst. 2) Grade-1 prostatomegaly with 17 ml PVRU
USG--Scrotum---Impression 1) Left sided grade-I varicocele.2) Small right epididymal head cyst.
The doctor prescibed the following medicine:1) Roliflo OD-4 2) Cifran OD 500
Fri, 8 Sep 2017
Hello dear

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .

* This seems in relation with urinary musculature problem with recurrent
urinary infection .

* Suggestions for better recovery

- Strongly recommended to get urine culture and antibiotics in accordance
to that only .
- Drink plenty of liquids .
- Cranberry sachet once daily in a glass of water , organic citrus fruits ,
vitamin c supplements help a lot .
- At present continue current medicines .
- Regular walking , exercises , pelvic floor muscle exercises are very helpful

Hope this will help you .
Regards .