Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Have tight foreskin. Solution to fix it other than circumcision?

Dear Sir, I have tight foreskin . Please provide me information on procedures other than circumcision .I learnt from the net that an OP procedure wherein just a slit is made on the foreskin and the recovery is speedy than in circumcision. Please provide information on that. Wud like to know cost of surgery and time of recovery
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  120
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have a Phimosis and not wiling to undergo Circumcision which is gold standard surgery accepted all over the world.However since you do not wish to get the same done there is another procedure where a foreskin is cut on dorsal aspect for an inch,,so that you can retract the foreskin.It takes 3-4 days to heal As regards the cost it will depend upon the discretion of a operating Surgeon.
Answered: Thu, 6 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor