Have spinal cyst , low pain tolerance, lots of drugs. On benadryl. Bit by a spider. Red areas seen. Suggestions?

hi,sorry to bother you.ok, sle, spinal cyst , low pain tolerance, lots of drugs.... 4 red areas on skin, like a critter crawling up leg: chilicerra just under 1cm apart, from what i can tell, 4 spider bites from yesterday .. live a mile as crow flies from lake superior, brown recluse just moving in. slight ulceration starting at entry points of first bite i am sort of into nature, did not see the spider but pretty sure these are spider bites. had flood last year and had an adult in basement that came with the flood. they don't hurt...... so/? mycitracin, benadryl, asparin, baileys ? just watch? it is rather fascinating thank you gwen
Fri, 23 Aug 2013