Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Have severe gas problem. Gas develops and moves through veins. Have pain in chest. Cardiologists said heart related problem. Treatment?

Hello Dr,
I am writing on behalf of my Uncle (aged 42 yrs) he is suffering from gas problem. As he feels like gas develops n move through his veins into left part of body. He always feel pain on left chest. He had gone through various tests and cardiologists tests, which says he do not have any heart related problem. Kindly suggest what kind of treatment we should follow.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Sep 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

If the heart is normal, investigate the lungs – CT chest and spirometry...
If that too is normal, neurologic examination may shed light...
If not, Psychiatric assessment and assistance may be necessary... Depression is very likely diagnosis.

Take care     
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Sun, 1 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor