Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Have severe acne on face. Should i go for laser treatment?

hi a 24 yrs of age female..have severe acne scar on my face ..Iam very much worried about it and my confidance levels are going down... I need your advice on lazer treatment
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response

Take courage and investigate for blood hormones and any androgen related symptoms exclude PCOS. tRY aBS ORALLY -cLINADATECH . OR ELSE TRY TREATING ANTI ANDROGEN THERAPY WITH combined CONTRACEPTIVES IF ANDROGEN LEVELS ARE HIGh.
You need to consult Endocrinologist and dermatologist for a better outcome.
Answered: Thu, 15 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor