Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Have premature ejaculation. How to recover from this?

Sir/Madam, don’t know how to describe my problem exactly but I hope I would be able to explain, I’m 33 year old male, got married 3 years back when I was 30, due to late marriage, I developed the habit of regular masturbation, but now I’m in trouble. I’m having premature ejaculation, when having sex I hardly survive a minute or two, for the first time, how second time it take just slight longer, but semen/sperm comes out is very too little. first sex of the day semen/sperm is little and second or third time it’s close to nil and somehow oozes out few drops, which could harm my married life please suggest good treatment, I heard about MoosliPower extra and Shilajit gold which one is good? and would help me in a short time? I’m living far from my wife but will be with my wife in two months time so want something that could give me good results in two months that I can satisfy my wife and enjoy myself. is it ok to take both same time the Moosli Power extra and Shilajit gold? your help would make my life happy. so in general I want to know how to increase semen/sperm and how to increase time for sex (to a normal level where a healthy man has longer lasting ejaculation or in other words good stamina for sex.), please help.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

There is no relationship between your past history of masturbation and your having problems with current sexual activity. You have a very common problem of erectile dysfunction and / or premature ejaculation and it can be easily treated with medications available during this time. The class of medication is called phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors (PDE5Inh) selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and it also helps with decreased libido which is a result of depression if you are going through one. I advise you to consult with a qualified psychiatrist who might be able to help in this regard. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Fri, 19 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor