Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Have pelvic pain and abdominal pain. Scan shows Fallopian tube swollen. Had hysterectomy done. Cause?

Hi, i had a hysterectomy 2 years ago where my womb,csrvix and uterus was removed. I started with pelvic pain and lower back pain about 6 months ago. This pain has gradually got worse and i now have severe abdominal pain and pelvic pain. I had a scan last week which showed my left fallopian tube swollen.. i still have both tubes and my overaies. ( i am 37) what would be the cause of a swollen tube? ruth
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
The fallopian tube swelling might be due to infection.
Please take antibiotic like Levofloxacin with ornidazole , anti inflammatory drug,anti spasmodic like Dicyclomine and Rabeprazole.
It will come down.
Wish you good health and speedy recovery
Answered: Mon, 25 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor