Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Have pain, taken medication for period, no period, PT negative. What now?

yes sir i check my pregnancy test by testing kit then i went dr because i dont want now the dr give to me menses medicine i allready eat 6 capsule nothing will happend the eavening time i get some pain not big pain and another day nothing iam very abset because i have one kid now 2 age iam living out of my contry with my hus my mam &my all family in my country thats why we dont want now please give me advice
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello user,
As you have taken drugs to stop pregnancy and found no success, I think you require a procedure called D&C dilation and curettage, in which the contents of uterus are removed by using special instruments , and keeping you under sedation.
You should therefore move to a nearest Gynecologist/Obstetrician to get yourself examined, and the procedure done !!

hope my info helped you
Dr Hari Om Chandrakar
Answered: Tue, 9 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor