Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Have nasal blockage, born with narrow sinus, done septoplasty, turbinosectomy. Difficulty concentrating

Hi sir. I am victor from singapore and also one of the sufferer of the nasal blockage nonsense. I was born with narrow sinuses since young.. I went for surgeries like radiofrequency, turbinosectomy, septoplasty and my nose is still that bad. I felt that my eyes could not open wide and my face is so pressurized when I smile. I have difficulty concentrating my work and I am so afraid that this nonsense will ruin my future, my dreams.. I will like to hear ur opinion about this please..
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. dont worry buddy , you will do fine. consult your ENT again and he may ask you do undergo one more last surgery for opening up your sinuses. also try yoga, specially pranayama. it will help you a lot. thanks
Answered: Fri, 27 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor