Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Have less height. Will HGH injection help increase height?

Good evening sir. My self Abed and i am 23 years old. I am not growing any more, my height is 5.3 and being a boy this height is very bad. My father is 5.5 and my mothger is 5. Please help me , how can i increase my height . I have heard of HGH injection that increase height. Please suggest what shall i do how will i increase my height.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query.
Height is defined by genetics and it inherited from parents. It is also influenced by environmental and personal factors. In few cases it can be treated by exercise and HGH when low height is due to lack of growth hormones. Growth plates are closed between age 16 to 21, after the closure of growth plate it is impossible to gain more height.
You may try exercise like hanging and playing basket ball, but change in height is not guaranteed.
Hope i have answered your query.
Take Care!
Answered: Sun, 14 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor