Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Have itchy mole on upper lip. How to remove this?

I have a dull brownish coloured mole on the outline of my upper lip . It has grown bigger in size but still isnt that big. But i feel that it wants to pop out. It rarely itches but sometimes does when i touch it or squeeze it hard. But i feel that it wants to erupt out ... Im an asian so my complexion is not very dark. I hope any1 can help me wd it .. Imwant to know that what this mole is trying to becomee ??:-)
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query to health care magic.
Your mole on the upper lip should be removed and closed with sutures. The specimen has to be sent to pathologists to sort out the actual type of mole. as there are no symptoms you may undergo excision at any time as an elective surgery and not emergency.
Answered: Sat, 9 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor