Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Have irregular periods even after childbirth. Taking Ovrall and Ashotone. Should I have second child?

Hi, i got am irregular period right from the day it started when i was 14 yrs old after having medicines it use to stop or start later after many yrs dr. Said that will heel after ur 1st child. Now my child is 4 yrs old after pregancy almost 1yr my period was regular again its irregular by 2 and half mon. This doctor has given me ovrall*l 21 taband ashotone syrup still i am taking tabs if i want to go for 2nd child wht will i do now or wht do i tell to doctors
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.
You better get investigated to find out the possible cause for your problem like poly cystic ovary disease, thyroid abnormality etc. and take tablets accordingly.
And maintain ideal weight for the height.
After that you have to stop your contraceptive pills before planning for pregnancy.
Then you have to track your ovulation with ovulation kit and plan unprotected intercourse around that period, which will icrease the possibility of the pregnancy.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 1 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor