Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Have hypertension and right bundle branch. Should I see a cardiologist?

I am a 26 year old male with an incomplete right bundle branch with regular hypertension (130/90). My father has had a triple bypass as well as a mitral valve repair . My hypertension might be cause by my worrying because I have also had a subdural hematoma fixed after a month because I thought it was only migraines. Please let me know what I should do.Should I see a cardiologist or do you think I am ok? Thank you for your help in advance
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Right bundle branch block( RBBB )  is itself a benign condition that requires no treatment. However, if you are found to have RBBB, you should talk with your cardiologist and get investigated for any underlying  heart or lung disease. If none is found, then your RBBB can be called as an incidental finding with no medical significance.
RBBB is normally not found in young people.
Answered: Thu, 13 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor