Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Have chiari 1 with punctate in white matter of brain. Should I ask for referral to neurosurgeon?

I have been diagnosed with everything from fibromyalgia to MS I just recently found outI have Chiari 1 with a punctate in the deep white matter of my brain on the left side I have suffered from an innumerable amount of symptoms that are getting worse am I right to ask my neuro who just keeps putting me on steroids for a referral to a nerosurgeon?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Neurologist 's  Response
Dear it is right to consult a neurosurgeon when A. Chiari is suspected and is his responsability to evaluate the right way of treatment.Wish you all the best
Answered: Sun, 29 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor