Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Have cellulitis in leg, oozing. Suggest right doctor

Hello Doctor, My Mother (Age:57) is suffering with Cellulitis problem in RIGHT LEG. We had taken treatment in Hyderabd YASHODA Hospital, but still the problem exists. Oozing is not stopping, we are doing dressing for leg 5 times a day but still it is not controlling. Could you please suggest us a right doctor. Please let me know your contact number, so that I can explain the problem clearly. My contact number is 0000. I am from Hyderabad.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  223
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Mailtoyns,
Thanks for query.
First rule out diabetes as diabetic leg is very common among diabetics.
Consult your doctor and I think he will start antibiotic and anti inflammatory medicines.
Do dressing once daily by your doctor only.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 15 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor