Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Have burning cheesy pain, have pig skin, chron's. What can be done?

I have burning cheesy pain. I have been to the hospital they ruled out any heart problems.via EKG ech and blood work. They chalked it up to a inflamed chest walks. I have crohns 8 surgery a and pig skin in place my crohns by all the tests seems under control to a point just mild flares. My problem is they never told me what I could do to relive the pain just said heart is good go home. Any advice ?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  9
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi there,

Thanks for your query.

From the brief information provided, I feel that you are suffering from Gastro-esophageal-reflux-disease (GERD) which is characterized by stomach acidity, reflux of stomach acid into the food pipe, causing burning pain in center + particularly left side of chest.

You need to undergo Endoscopy to directly visualize the stomach and early part of intestine for evidence of excessive production of acid or presence of ulcers.

A 2-weeks' course of Pro-kinetic drug, such as, domperidone or metoclopramide PLUS anti-H.pylori therapy; followed by, with effect from Day 15, a daily capsule of anti-acid drug regularly for 3-4 months, will cure the problems.

Consult your doctor and apprise him of my opinion. I am certain that he agree with me, order required tests, and- based on the reports- will prescribe suitable treatment as advised.

If you find my response helpful and informative, do not forget an “excellent” (5-star rating) to my answer, to ENCOURAGE all doctors- engaged in social service- to render sound advice to the FREE queries.

Fond regards and have a nice day

Dr. Rakesh Karanwal
Answered: Fri, 22 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor