Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Have bumps on arm that flake and peel off. Should I worry?

I have these strange bumps on my right arm . They are skin-colored, small, typically no larger than a fraction of an inch. The largest might be a quarter of an inch. They do not hurt. Occasionally they flake and peek off, but rise a little later. More have appeared on my skin over time, but only on my right arm. Is this dangerous in any way?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
there is nothing to worry in this condition
it look like skin tag or benign lesion over skin
apply good moisturizer lotion after bath
if there is pain ,ulcer,bleeding or unusual than consult dermatologist
i hope i answered your question
Answered: Wed, 6 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor