Have acid re-flux, diagnosed gastritis, taken nexium, palpation, wind pipe spasm, unable to breath. Suggestion?

I have been suffering from acid reflux for seven years on and off, had camera put down many times and once it showed up I had gastritis I was giving nexium this helped for a while, but when I get the relfux any more it doesn't seem to be as effective I also get some strange symptoms like palpation of the food pipe,or ewlce its the wind pipe and then it goes into spasm at that moment I can't breath as a result I am now suffering from an add on condition panic attacks and anxiety disorder, can you help with this, thanks Trish
Wed, 9 Oct 2013