Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Have Truncus Arteriosus. Should marrying be a matter of concern?

hello doctor,,i am 25year female... i am having Truncus Arteriosus type 1 ,i hav never been operated n i am living normal life bt i look too small as compare to my i am female n of age 25 my parents are worried for my marriage cn u plz tell me i should get married or nt in future if i am married is there will be any problem in my married life plz suggest me i really need ur suggesstion..... hope u will reply me soon
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Swatijain, I am sorry to hear that u have got Truncus arteriosus. Patient with such condition usually have reduced. exercise capabilities though daily life might be fine without any problem. Conditions where heart needs to work more like in pregnancy may cause serious problem. Otherwise marriage is fine. Hope you got your answer.
Answered: Sat, 2 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor