Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Have Deviated Nasal Septum. Have nose blocks. Treatment?

hello my name is Mohib and i am contacting from Kabul Afghanistan i am very in bad situation i have DNS Deviated Nasal Septum and here doctor told me to do DNS Operation but i don t think i have to do that and i need your advice please what i do? i have nose blocking my one nose is always blocked it has duration if one nose is blocked the other is open and i have very bad headache because of blocking and also pain in my jaws and teeth please doctor i am waiting answer me which steps i take?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2012
Hi, Welcome to HCM,I am Dr. Das
Deviated nasal septum is a defect of the bony septum of nose. No drug therapy can treat this. Septoplasty is the treatment of choice.
But the ultimate choice is yours.
Answered: Tue, 11 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor