Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Hard area in groin. Pus and blood filled. Discomfort in leg and vagina

i have hard small are in my groin like a spot but is inside the skin i can fell it it is quite hard and few times when i tried to squeeze it some white stuff come out and blood but i can feel there is lot more inside like lots but is inside deep it gives me some discomfort as it is right in between my leg and my vagina what is it it has been there now for 4 years
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  652
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hi there,what you have described looks like a bartholin glands infection with inspissation, kindly show it to your gnac and it can be removed by a small procedure, nothing to worry about. Take care.
Answered: Mon, 26 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor