Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex. Started irregular periods, getting cramps at night. Should I be worried for pregnancy?

Hi, I had unprotected sex about four nights ago, and my period started normally, when it was due, and yesterday it started to be irregular. It stopped, the in the middle of the day I started bleeding again, and a few hours later stopped again. Then that night I had bad cramps . Today, the same thing happened. Yet, I haven t had cramps yet. Let me remind you, the man did not ejaculate in me, but he did pre-ejaculate . Should I be worried that I m pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
He did not ejaculate, and it was just 4 days before your period.
I do not think there is any chance for pregnancy.
An infection is more likely given the cramps.
Have a gynaecological assessment after your periods.
Take care.
Answered: Sat, 31 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor