Had two natural miscarriages. Should I wait for another pregnancy to undergo karyotype test?

I had 2 miscarriages on May and Nov respectively at around 6 weeks. It was a natural miscarriage.My doctor has not not done any DNC for both the miscarriages. Doctor is asking us to wait for one more pregnancy for Karyotype test. Please let me know whether we should wait for another pregnancy and what are the chances of successful pregnancy later since i have 2 miscarriages already. Please suggest is there any specific tests to be carried out
Tue, 10 Dec 2013