Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Had fissure surgery. Feeling of swollen anus. Have to apply lubricant and drag it in. Treatment?

Sir I am 34 year old male. i was patient of piles .it started in 2007.i got one injection treatment in anus by dr from was very painful After 8 months it again started. then i was operated in may 2008 by ayurvedic treatment of tighting with special thread kshaar sootra .it was also very painful treatment . But after this the blood drops start coming out when i go toilet .then i approach allopathic dr. he says it fissure . he done surgery (may be sphinster dialing in aug 2008 .since than i am ok. i am taking simple diet .(avoiding even urad dal ,rajmah, eggs ,meat, paneer etc). Now when sometime i take bad diet like paneer etc. i feel that my anus is got swelled from inside. after coming out of toilet , i does not feel anus is close to what it always has. I don t really know how to explain it but it is like my whole inside of my anus is completely swollen an comes little outside . Its even like I have to feel around as though the swelling has caused skin folds (for lack of a better term) and doesn t go relatively straight up as usual. the little inner skin of anus get stick to each other and prevent anus to drag inside as normal. then i apply some lubrication cream or oil then drag my anus to inside ,it goes inside. sometime i found that a small stool is still there in the anal passage. Please advice me some medicine for this. please reply thanks surender 0000
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
i can imagine how painful and problematic you are feeling. you were having hemmoroids basically. and 2nd stage of hemorroids is rectal prolapse i.e falling/sliping of rectum/ anus outside the body. and this occurs only due to strainning defecation (going to toilet). you need surgery to be done by an experience surgeon. using medications will not relieve and only depends on degree of prolapse. i hope you are getting me. surgeon will suture wall of rectum inside your body under anesthesia. along with this at this time you can prevent this by drinking glas of milk in morning and at night. remember milk should be natural not factory packed on any other product. using fresh natural milk in your diet will relieve symptoms more.
thank you. take care. :)
Answered: Sun, 28 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor