Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Had endometrium biopsy due to heavy bleeding. Have disorder profilerarive endometrium. Precautions?

Hi, Dr Grief, i just had an endometrium biopsy and due to my heavy bleeding ,but the diagnoses indicates that i have a , what precaution can i take lifestyle, and desperately wants to have kids in a year, will it affect my chances. My sexual life is really suffering and want to know if there are help.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Thanks for your query.
Disordered proliferative endometrium is not a major disease.
it will respond easily to hormonal management ( generally cyclical progesterone therapy given each month during particular days ).
Disordered endometrium generally indicates a problem in ovulation also, hence that might affect your fertility.
once the condition is adequately treated with hormones, it might get cured totally.
consult your gynecologist for detailed evaluation and treatment.
All the best.
Answered: Fri, 25 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor