Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Had delayed periods and prescribed Glycomet 850. Had taken Sterogen and Zolfresh. Serious?

From last two months my period got delayed by fifteen days and i have been prescribed glycomet 850 by my gynae and he advise me for USG , FSH and LH tests. Before this I have also having spotty periods for Two to three months and that lasted by taking a course of meditation for 21 days. I was also having some problem in neck and was taking sterogen and zolfresh for 1 & a1/2 month before these delayed periods. Does this has any connection with my delayed periods? Is there anything serious?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Good evening
You most likely have hormonal in balance.
It important to have reproductive hormones determined(FSH ,LH ETC).
The problem in neck could be goiter.
You need to follow advice of gynecologist and also see endocrinologist.
Answered: Thu, 11 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor