Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Had accident, nose bent, breathing problem. Will rhinoplasty change the shape of nose and cure the breathing problem?

hello sir I am anil from delhi. Due to one accident in childhood my nose is not straight and i have breathing problem on one side of my nose. It is always block . i want to know about rhinoplasty is it good for me to change the shape of my nose and cure the breathing problem and i want to know the best surgen in delhi , gurgaon or bangalore. and how much will it cost
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
ENT Specialist 's  Response

If you have a external deformity of the nose following a car accident then it is advisable to undergo rhinoplasty. If your only problem is nose block then a septoplasty is advisable. It is done by a ENT specialist trained in plastic surgery.Getting both of them done would be expensive and varies from institution to institution.

I hope you found my response to be helpful and informative. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.

Dr Divya
Answered: Wed, 6 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor