Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Had abortion. Missing periods. USG test shows blood clott. Suggestion some medicine to get cured?

Sir my wife smt AAAAAAA aged 27 years done abortion on 11 feb 2012 by D&E method and after pass of one month no mensuration has come. I worry about no mensuration come. When I go for usg done a blood clott detected. Request advice any medicine for clear the blood clott without any surgical method pse. A line of confirmation will highly be appreciated pse.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The clooted blood inside teh uterine cavity is suggestive of adhesion of the cervical opening. A small surgical procedure- D&E is needed to take out thye stagnant blood and to avoid infection. medicines alone are not likely to help.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Wed, 15 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor