Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Had C-section. Want to abort present pregnancy without medicine. Help

I am caesrian 10 months ago in my first baby and now i am two weeks and 1 day pregnant i undergo transvaginal to know if there is heartbeat but the nurse told me i wil come back again after two week to make again transvaginal to know if there is heartbeat.i wonder if its ok to remove this baby to my stomach but not using any medicine cause im afraid it might be dangerous to my health. or is there any necessary exercise just to miscarriage . please help .thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
It is not possible to cause an abortion or move the baby to your abdomen without any medicine or procedure. You cannot do any such thing only by exercising. You will have to consult your gynecologist for a medical termination of pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Wed, 26 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor