Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Growth between gums and upper lip, growing in size. Due to previous sinus surgery?

I have a growth where my gum meets my upper lip in the center, it looks like a pink bubble and is not hard or white. Any ideas what it might be? Do I need to see a dentist or doctor? I noticed it 3 or 4 weeks ago and it is larger but not painful. Is there any chance it could be connected to the sinus surgery I had mid-October?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dentist 's  Response
hello and welcome to HCM forum,
i would like to inform you that the soft tissue overgrowth may be linked to the sinus surgery only if it was the same area where stitches were placed following the surgery.
I advise you to keep a check on it for pain,ulceration, bleeding or even size(if it is increasing).

kindly , see the doctor who performed sinus surgery,
i hope i answered your question,
i wish you good health.
Answered: Sun, 23 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor