Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Good residential institute in India for mentally challenged

Need contact details of a good residential institute for mentally challanged in India Does someone know of a good residential institute in India where one can institutionalize an boy 20 years with atypical autistic Features and Obsessive compulsive disorder . He is fully Verbal ?? speaks and under stands Hindi and English and have passed his Matriculation from National Open School .Currently under treatment staying at home at present, but the situation is getting out of hand. The patient is getting more difficult to handle. He has been on medication for over a decade and being looked after by an aging father who cannot handle him any more. Would be glad for any kinds of leads to a place where they can put him in. The father is willing to pay for the upkeep for as long as it takes for the treatment and Care.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  208
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

You can discuss the probabilities with his treatimg doctor it self or visit few of the mental hospitals or the istitutions that take care of such problems..if you can provide the area of location people can suggest the nearest such facility for you.

Answered: Sat, 27 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor