Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Gall stone diagnosed, waiting for operation. What shall be the treatment?

I have a gt level of 184 abnormal fbc and u&e s. I have been diagnosed with gallstones after an ultrasound after having suffered from terrible right sided pain. I am awaiting an op to remove it. I am exhausted and feel tired even upon waking. I have had my blood retested yesterday but am concerned there could be more going on. I also have protein in my urine (I m not pregnant) . Any advice would be great. Thankyou
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to Healthcare magic.Thank you for the query.
Hgh gt can be caused by GB stones or by some other liver pathology. cholecystectomy is a routine procedure today and you will feel better after it. protein in urine can be seen in some more or less serious kidney damage and you need more detailed urologist work up to evaluate this.
Wish you good health. Regards
Answered: Tue, 6 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor