Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

Gall bladder partially distended, removal of polyps and calculi

My Gall Bladder partially distended. An adherent ecogenic focus measuring 4mm seen in the posterior wall. Multiple mobile calculi are seen within gallbladder lumen, largest measuring 8mm. No pericholecystic collection seen. This was found out during my regular health check up. I am not suffering from any sort of pain as on date. Please guide me for removing the polyps and calculi. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  557
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
With the report you have described the best therapeutic option for you would be to undergo the operation of cholecystectomy that is removal of the gall baldder. thereafter the removed specimen should be examined histopathologically to rule out any neoplasm. Conservative methods for gall stones and polyps do not work.
Answered: Wed, 16 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor