Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Fungal infection at testis of a 31 years old

Hi, i m suffering from fungal infection at Testis...used Lobate GM, but result is not good..pls help me. Tapas age 31
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  565
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for your query.     
Lobate GM contains anti fungal ,antibacterial & steroid .Use anti-fungal cream or ointment without steroid along with oral anti-fungal tablets like fluconazole.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Sat, 2 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
The problem is that after using Lobate GM and another lotion Quadriderm, the upper layer (1-2 layers) of the skin of the testis has been removed and the blood vessels have been exposed. Whenever the testis gets rubbed with the inner even slightly I am feeling extreme burning sensation. Now I am using Canesten-S cream and also doing sponge with lukewarm saline water. Please advice.
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor