Frequent urination, blood in urine and reduced urine. Causes?

Starting today I ve been using the restroom more frequently than usual. When i go there is tight feeling down there , leaving after few seconds of me applying little pressure. A few times I ve seen little bit of red in my pee and drops of blood ..my period just ended about 2 days ago. I used to be able to hold off using the restroom for long amounts of time but now I don t take the risk. I ve also noticed that though I ve been using the restroom, only little pee comes out..then i m back to normal
Sat, 25 Aug 2012