Frequent flu infections after being pregnant. Blocked ear, dizziness. Viral infection?

Hi I am three months pregnant and have frequent flu infections since then. This time it was more severe and I am still recovering after one week of symptoms. Now, a week after I have once ear blocked and can t hear well and also when blowing my nose I get dizzy. There is no temperature ir discharge from the ear, no pain either. The ear symptoms last two days now. Periodically get unblocked but only for a few min. So the questions is it viral? As I don t want to take antibiotics for obvious reasons. YYYY@YYYY Thanks
Tue, 26 Mar 2013