Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Foreskin is tight.Is it possible to get a treatment at the age of 29 years ?

I am 29 years old.My foreskin is tight.Is is possible to get a treatment at this age? My foreskin does not retract on its own. I can retract it, but it seems that my frenulum is to tight, is there anything i can do about this without seeing the doctor . It doesnt hurt much to pull it all the way down but it wont stay there and if i masterbate it goes onto the head of my penis is this normal?
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  198
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
in erectile stage if u feel no pain and it easily slide over head of penis-glans then its normal and u need not to worry.
but if u feel pain every time and frenulum become tight ,then u need to consult surgeon.
use lubricant jelly during sex or masturbation to avoid trauma .
circumcision if u need is very minor operation and will cure ur problem for life time.
it can done at any time
Answered: Wed, 18 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor