Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Flaking skin on fingers from exposure to water. Recommend a good specialist to treat this condition?

well My skin on my fingers is skinning I have take medicine and use so many creams recommended by doctors ,But there is no improvement 4 some time its ok then again when I touch water the skin peels and also it splits like a cut with a blade I am really suffering with this can Un pls recommend a good skin doctor or give me a remedy thank u.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
you may have contact dermatitis or hand eczema
you need to consult dermatologist to have proper treatment
apply good moisturizer like venusia every time after hand wash
for cut apply antibiotic cream and take high vit A diet
drink lot water and avoid harsh soap and other chemical
i hope i answered your question
Answered: Tue, 5 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor