Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Flaccid bladder, intense rectal pain post spine injury, No relief with pain killers. Is there any procedure like nerve block to relieve pain?

i have had a spine injury ten month a go since the i have flaccid bladder , rectum pain. bowell dysfunction i know no one can gurantee the return of such function , what bother me the most is the rectal pain and tension it is continouse , the painkiller are not usefull . is there any procedures like nerve block or disable that specific nerve feeding the rectum as i can not tolerate this pain
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to given history here first of all sorry for this, this is a neurological injury and for that you have to just depend upon the analgesic drugs only and the most important is your pain bearing capacity you need to increase this, this is the only option you have, take care and have a nice day.
Answered: Wed, 4 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor