Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Fever, food infection, loose motions. Had colonoscopy done. Irritable bowel syndrome? Help?

hello,my name is pushpanjali, age-30yrs, married since 5yrs. no kids. last yr in the mnth of september i got fever n food infection at same time, n turned to loose motion. all the required check up or tests has been done like conoloscopy, complete blood test , motion n urine test. but everything was allright n there was no infection also. i have already been consulted more than 5 doctors still i have been continued with same prob. my problem is considered as irritable bowel syndrome . whnever i intake spicy food, oil itemes prob turns more.presently i m taking sporolac tablet morn n night, clonam 0.5IR tab at night. i ve continued wit same medicene frm past 2 months. is there any other remedy or do i have to continue with same. plz do help me.
Mon, 12 May 2014
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern look the Irritable bowel syndrome, is more or less it self is functional condition because when no specific cause found then condition being called Irritable bowel syndrome, all you nee to do is keep your stress level low no need to become too conscious regarding your bowel movement, stop all the medicine and have " Tab Clidinium with Chlordiazepoxide three times in day, hope this information helps you have a nice day.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor