Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

191 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Fever, body pain, rash, cramps, feel like puking. What should we do?

Hey doc, my boyfriend is having some really odd symptoms at the moment. He s got cramps, he feels like puking and his head really hurts. He s got a temperature of 40 (in Celsius), a rash on his arms and his chest, and his hands and feet are freezing cold. He s taken 2 pain killers, but they haven t helped him much. What should we do?
Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
HI,welcome to health care magic.he may be suffer from any kind of allergic you immediately contact any dermatologist or any physician for that.
  User's Response
Hi dear

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

From your history it appears that he has a viral fever or meningitis.Viral fever with a rash could be due to many causes like chickenpox.I advise you to visit Physician as early as possible and get evaluated .Pain killers alone cannot treat this condition.He should get appropriate antibiotic/antiviral regimen along with adequate hydration and meticulous care.

Take care.
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome to healthcare magic!

if u are interested in ayurvedic. med . then u may take sudarshan ghan vati 1 tab. thrice a day, stresscom cap. 1 cap. twice a day, Amritarishta 4 tsf with 1/2 cup water twice a day after meal and vomitab syrup 1 tsf thrice a day before meal . avoid heavy meals n cold food products.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....