Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Felt a bone like figure in back of uterus, causes a lot of pain during sex. Suggestion?

Hi, I m a 24 years old female. For a while now I have felt a bone like figure in the back of my uterus . It almost feels like an extension of my spine of some sort. I go to a gynecologist every 9 months, and have gotten a few ultrasounds before. No doctor has ever mentioned anything about this bump, so I didn t think anything of it. (He just told me that I have a tilted, or backwards uterus... which alone is weird) But recently, during sex in specific positions, I feel that it causes a lot of pain. What could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Since Gynecologist mention that nothing is abnormal in uterus .
Assuming that everything is normal with genitals so we have to think about another possibility.
This may be bony tumor of pelvic floor so get in C T SCAN of pelvis and consult an orthopedic surgeon and get his opinion particularly sacrum and lumber bones.
Good luck.
Answered: Mon, 16 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor