Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Feeling chronic fatigue, knot on back of neck, feels tired. Which specialist to see for chronic fatigue?

My boyfriend has been experiencing pretty much chronic fatigue for the last three months. He also has a knot that has come up on the back of his neck . At the top of if. Right below his hairline. He is extremely tired. The knot has been there for maybe a month now. It doesn t hurt. Not sure if we should be worried. What kind of doctor would he need to go to and what tests (if any) would he possibly need to look at getting? Thank you for any information you may have.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you need to get consultation from ent specialist for cause of knot in neck
it may be lymph node due to chronic infection of head and neck organs
if clear you need to get stomach examined if any problem in ultrasound abdomen
if nothing come in tests need to get blood serum tests for wheat milk potato egg rice nuts and other common food you take as one of the food instead of giving energy give negetive results and there are many cases of wheat and milk allergy giving these symptomps of tiredness
this can happen in any age at any time
Answered: Thu, 27 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor