Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Feel difficulty in urine passing and abnormal urine flow is low

I feel difficulty in urine passing, frequency is high, flow is low, during night frequency increase. USG KUB normal, Urine C/ S normal, no diabetic. Age=32, M, After taking antibiotic improved and occurence.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  428
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
as the condition has improved with antibiotic may be you are having some infection in the genito urinary tract
some times prostatitis may give rise to the features you have described
consult surgeon/urologist and follow advice
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Gokshuradi Kadha 2 tsf with equal quantity of warm water before dinner will be helpful.
Panchkarma Basti & Uttarbasti treatment will give u fast result.
Take Gokshuradi Guggul 2 tabs. with water mixed with corriander powder before sleep.
Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor