Fatty liver issues, suspected HCC. Advised liver transplant. Will ayurvedic treatment be effective?

I am 72yrs old with fatty liver , now my AFP jumped to 70 and doctors suspect early HCC ? Advised liver transplant!!! As i know from FDA website that but off mark level for hcc is AFP level 200 and tumor size 2cm which is not achieved in my case ! Should i go for ayurvedic herbs like picrjah or kutki
Tue, 25 Mar 2014
herbals won't do anything to this questionable HCC. just because your AFP went up doesnt mean you have cancer although it is suspicious particularly if it was normal in the recent past.
you need a good MRI of the liver and / or CT of the liver.
there are certain criteria for liver transplant, you should go to a transplant center and get their opinion after reviewing your images and labs