Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Fainting after shock, blurred vision, numbness in face, hand, no body movement for sometime. Heart problem?

Hello! I want to ask about my daughter, she is 18 years old now. when she was age of 10 ,first time she cut her finger accidentally by the knife she painted when she saw the blood . and when she was in high school she experience the same and it is when she had menstruation and in pain. But not only that is the reason,, she noticed also that every time she s upset ,afraid or shock she experience also the same.Lately we noticed that she s also the same even not knowing any reason. That s why we are thinking that there s another problem in her health. every time this is happening to her she started blurred black vision and feel numbness on her face and hand and goes all over the body at the same he will start to catch her breath, she cannot move also and her extremities are hard. she is not shaking. this will stay for few minutes and after that will become normal again.could it be possible that she had heart problem?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Thank you for posting your query through Healthcare magic.
What your daughter experienced in the beginning was mere syncope or faintness caused by sudden loss of blood supply to the brain.
She must be a very sensitive child. She is sensitive to the sight of blood, pain, fright, shocks etc. resulting in easy faintness in her. This is a constitutional problem very much rooted on her genetics. Since this was not cured so far by rightly chosen genetic constitutional treatment, its nature has recently become more intense and stable. After some period of any sensitivity, the disease becomes more serious to get the attacks more often and in an intense manner as she is showing now.
This sensitivity should have been cured with Homoeopathic treatment at the age of 10 at least when you noticed it for the first time at that age.
In Homoeopathy, there are 3 medicines for easy fainting tendency, 4 medicines for faintness at the sight of blood, 1 medicine for unconsciousness at the sight of blood, 7 medicines for people who cannot look at blood, 29 medicines for faintness from pain and 9 medicines for faintness after fright. Out of all these remedies only one remedy selected on the basis of her constitution can cure her and bring her back to health. To decide which remedy is the duty or ability of an expert Homoeopath.
Therefore you can confidently approach an expert Homoeopath for curing your daughter.
You can also give her detailed case to me. I will study her case and find out which constitutional remedy is required for her to cure. Please use the premium follow up question facility of Healthcare magic and get back to me at the earliest.
Take it from me surely her heart is normal and all these expressions of disease cannot be ascribed to any particular system but all these manifestations are mainly taking place through the Mind- Brain- Nervous system axis.
With Best Wishes,
Dr C. J. Varghese
Answered: Wed, 16 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor