Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Facing difficulty in intercourse

hi doctor,i m 26 and husband is 33. we are married since one year. we never had a successful insertion. his penis either slips or becomes small or couldnt go inside and stops at the opening of vagina.what could we do. i want to get pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
It seems like your husband is suffering from Erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation
there is not better penetration and no sperm deposition in your cervical opening you are not getting pregnant
Now i suggest your husband take some Ayurvedic herbal preparation for greater performance and increase sperm count. longivity of sex power
Ayurveda and sex has intimate relation from its beginning pure herbal preparation will help you inthis regards
you can consult your nearest Ayurvedic doctors or write me for detail of herbal drugs available in your address
Best of luck and have better sex life
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
welcome to health care magic.
Your husband may be having erectile dysfunction But to get proper penetration there should be lubrication also.Please do write whether he ejaculates early;his erection is not strong enough ;also whether he has small penis size that is less than 2 inches when erect.If penetration is a problem you can use K-Y jelly for lubrication.Please consult a Urologist or Sex specialist.
wishing you best of luck & good health.
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hiii mam,

You are 26 yrs old and spend 1yr of marriage life but your husband is suffering from difficulty in insertion of penis into vagina either slips or becomes small.
If your husband's penis is anatomically normal in appearance and erection & ejaculation occur outside the vagina by sexual stimulation or masturbation,then it is ok.
But if he does not initiate or maintain his erection,then probably suffering from "ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION" which may be worsed by stress,anxiety or depression.

**Guidline For Enjoying Sex Life with ED>>

1)I think that your vagina and other reproductive organs are anatomically normal and you are excited with sexual stimulation. "NARROW INTROITUS" or congenital anomaly may hamper with insertion of penis. So check it with consultation of gynaecologist.

2)Next step,Relax your husband by any means and keep away him from stress, anxiety or depression. Create romantic mood for special time with cool environment in bed room and try to maintain a cheerful life. This is very helpful to initiate and maintain cool sex life.

3)Next have to eliminate any underlying condition like diabetes,cardiac problem,hypertension,blunt trauma,fearness,hernia,phimosis along with related drugs.

4)Help him to initiate erection of penis,then prctice him to maintain erection for some times and ejaculation. All things to do outside the vagina and you have to play an important role to practise him before any sexual intercourse. This exercise should have to continue for 4 to 12 wks and help to treat mild to moderate degree of "ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION".

5)Avoid hot environment work place and wear loose fitting cotton underwear. Control body wt and take healthy diet.Quit smoke and alcohol if habit with it.

6)If above not responding,take VIAGRA (Sildenafil) - 1 hr before sexual intercourse.

All the best and enjoy healthy sextual life.
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor